Monday, December 14, 2009

Large Metal Frames For Sale!

I make these Fabulous 24x24 metal frames can hold a picture size up to 11x14. I also can do smaller in the middle.If you want a smaller picture size. I can make them any color of your choosing to match your house. Not heavy so you won't need to find a stud on the wall you can hang it up with a large nail. Don't have to wait for the Hubby to hang it up for you lol. If interested please email me @ TARABEARGIRL@YAHOO.COM.

$70.00 FOR LARGE 24X24 FRAME holds 11x14PICTURE
$60.00 If you would like the flat metal with no opening for picture.



$25.00 For small 12x12 FRAME Holds 8x8 PICTURE



Prices will vary with larger orders on small frames.

1 comment:

Marisa and Rob said...

Tara! I Love thoes!!!!! :0) They look GREAT!!!! I will have to see about getting one.