Thursday, December 17, 2009

IT'S MY BRITHDAY!

ITS MY BIRTHDAY!I lOVED GETTING EVERYONES MESSAGES TODAY WISHING ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY IT MADE MY DAY! THANK YOU TO ALL MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS!

Went to lunch with my wonderful Mother in law and sister in law. At yummy Oregano's the kids ran around outside playing in the bushes worked out great lol.

I was surprised with yummy cupcakes from Brooklyn and Cheesecake from Russ & Corey. My fav!

Russ got me a Pink snuggie! I'll have to admit when I opened it I really thought it was the box lol. Russ was like umm no I wanted to get you a surprise I new you wouldn't think you would get. It was sweet I told him I would share and he could wear it when he plays X box lol.

Jensen said we needed party hats so this is what we came up with last min. lol We are cone heads with a snuggie! Love it

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Wow Russ a Snuggie, quite the creative gift giver. Are you loving it Tara? The conehead pic is a hoot!