This year last min decided to go to Utah for Halloween. It was a short but fun trip. My parent's every year for Halloween instead of handing out candy make homemade donuts. It's a hit with the neigborhood.
While we were there we went to kiddie kandids and thought oh we should get the cousins pictures takentogether for halloween. Well that was NUT's. Between all of the mom's yelling and trying to get the kids from crying. Grandma giving candy to make them happy. Oh did I mention everytime there we got them calm the camera wouldn't work lol. We looked like a bunch of crazy people. It was a crack up! But we managed a couple good pictures and ended up not having to pay bc of the camera problem so that was a plus.
Grandpa and Grandma Wood with all the Grandkids!
Trick or Treat!
tIGER
MY LIL MONKEY




5 comments:
I'm so glad u guys came up. It was a lot of fun having all the kids together to trick-or-treat and stuff. Now we have Christmas to look forward to!
Good times indeed!! We will laugh about this weekend and this event forever!!! It was so great to have all of you here with us!!
They look so cute all dressed up! Glad you had a good Halloween!
I'm glad I finally found your blog, it's adorable. Love all your pics. What a cute family!!
oh looks like you guys had a fun halloween! Congrats on the new baby boy, your house is going to be wild
Post a Comment