Thursday, November 12, 2009

Dairy Farm (Nov 5, 09)

Jensen's Preschool class had a field trip to the Dairy Farm. Layton and I got to joined. They learned about the cows and also got to pet a few animals and feed them. Jensen's favorite animal was this lil black bunny.
When we were on the hay ride checking out the dairy farm one of the cows was in labor and you could see the calf starting to come out. The cow was walking around like it was nothing. Yeah to bad that's not how it really is. lol
After they got to have milk and choose any flavor to put in the milk. I passed on the milk when it's hot outside milk really doesn't sound good to me lol. But icecream sure did so I enjoyed some of that with the kids. It was a fun day!!!





1 comment:

Courtney said...

How cute, Brinklee would LOVE that!