Saturday, September 12, 2009

GOOD MORNING

This week when I've gone in Jensen room. I've smelt pee well she wears a pull up to bed. Sometimes has an accident in her bed. So I'm smelling around her room looking for underwear she might of forgotten to put in the laundry room. Can't find anything so I wash her sheets thinking the smell was the bedding. This morning I'm making her bed thinking that is why it smelt. No still smelling something strong. It's driving me nut's I can't stand bad smells lol. It's not just bc I'm prego. I smell everything even when im not. Russ can't stand it at times lol. So I'm dusting her room and she has this white night stand by her bed. I look to the side of it and SURPRISE!!! There is the smell I was so upset. Jensen put two soggie pullups on the side of her table. What the heck! I was glad I found the smell. But she always throws them away every morning so I really wasn't sure what she was thinking the morning's she did that lol. So I'm telling Russ and he is laughing which makes me more mad bc of course he would laugh he doesnt have to clean up pee and old soggie pullups. Who know's how long they were there. But anyhow I can laugh now that its clean and no more smells. Now I know where to look if I'm smelling pee in her room. I've got to get her potty trained at night. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

ha ha, can't blame ya!

Marisa and Rob said...

LOL!!! :) Sounds like something we had over here.:) I'm glad you found it

Katlyn Papa said...

Brandy was telling me about that the other day because I was complaining to her that Gage takes his off every morning and just throws them on the carpet! So nasty! At least you found them though! If you have any good ideas about the night potty train thing let me know. I will just think I've got Gage done and he starts all over again!
Oh, and I want to read your blog when you go private! mama1papa5@hotmail.com