Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Going private!

I've been wanting to do this for a while now. So please leave me ur email so you can continue to check out our blog. Thanks a bunch(:

21 comments:

Amanda C said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Traci Butler said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hallie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shanell Farr said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cristi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lindsay said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Allison Wood said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Martin Family said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mills Family said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Courtney said...

courtneyjohnson13@gmail.com

Wood Family said...

Tara wow baby #3! Congrats! Im glad to hear that your not sick and that things are going good! our email is devin_wood83@yahoo.com, dont forget to add me before you go private!

oNe girl's joUrneY said...

I want to continue reading your fabulous blog, woman! ;)

Jen & Blake said...

Pls invite us too!!
jen079@hotmail.com

Congrats on bb#3!! Hope you continue to feel good:)

aclouse said...

Hey Tara,
Add me to your blog I love seeing what's going on with you guys. We need to do something again, maybe El Charro.
angelaclouse@hotmail.com

Colton and Ashley said...

colton.flake@gmail.com

Chance and Sarah said...

sarahclrksn@yahoo.com

Amber said...

i went to school with russell. so fun to keep in touch.
aklaproth@yahoo.com

Afton said...

Gotta love Blogs! Its the only way I ever hear about these kinda things. Congrats on baby #3 afton31@yahoo.com

Sam and Rachel said...

I dont know if I have told you to add me yet but you should!! Its fry33@hotmail.com. Congrats on the baby..

Browers said...

alynebrower@hotmail.com

Terri said...

Hey, congrats on #3! Invite us on your blog tkpalmer@hotmail.com