Russ and I got invited to a Halloween Party. Guess what we were??
Oh and Props to my brother Chad who designed my outfit he was a lifesaver. We found the dress at DI it was long length with black sleeve's. I tried it on at DI before buying it came out to show Chad. This elderly Lady said oh that looks so good on you. I'm thinking that she thought I would where it to Prom or something. Yeah I let her know it would be looking a lot different when i was done (actually when Chad was done with it.)
I loved my costume it was fabulous!
*I was Madonna and Russ was Ron Burgundy (AKA: Anchor Man)




3 comments:
Love the Costumes!! :) Great job Chad :)
Brandy sent me that pic on my phone. I love the costumes. You guys are awesome!
You guys look amazing! Looks like you all had a great halloween, your husbands custome is craking us up it is hilarious!
Post a Comment