Saturday, November 1, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

We took the kids to the Pumpkin Patch to pick out a pumpkin to decorate. We also Road on a hay ride. Met up with friends and enjoyed all the activities. It was a great place to take the kids they enjoyed going.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

finally an update! I love all the pictures you guys are so cute. Cody LOVED Russ's costume, that was hilarious! Looking forward to seeing you guys at Thanksgiving!

Jared and Jenny said...

Peek-A-Boo... I found you! I saw a link to your blog off Marisa's. Super cute. I'm still dying over how cute your outfit was at the Halloween party!

I have a blog, too. However, if you want to view it... you have to be invited (it's private). E-mail me at angel-hair@cox.net if you want to join the lucky group of people that "get" to see my fascinating (or not) blog!

chris+amber said...

Me too!! I found you on Marisa's blog. YAY!! Cute blog! Not surprised there...it's YOU! :o)Email me at amberleigh[dot]hansen[at]gmail[dot]com so I can send you an invite to our blog, if you want!