Tuesday, March 29, 2011

LAYTON'S FIRST DAY PRESCHOOL

Poor guy always watching Jensen go to preschool. Was always asking when he could go to Preschool. Now he can go and he is super excited! Decided to put him in a once a week class as a warm up before he starts up again in Aug .

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Tara your posts are sooooo cute! I love all the pictures. What cute grandchildren you have produced for us. Blogs are wonderful inventions to help grandmas like me keep up on the grandkids.I bet Layton is thrilled to go to preschool so he can be big like Jensen! Denton is a little man now and so adorable!

Marisa and Rob said...

What a cute family you have Tara!! How are you? I have not talked to you in so long!! We are moving back to Gilbert July 8th!! :o)

Marisa and Rob said...

Hey! It was nice to hear from you on my blog! We moved to Albuquerque, New Mexico! We've been here for about 8 months now and we are EXCITED to move back to AZ in July!! Rob got trandfered here for his job and his year is up so we are heading back home!:D Are you still living in the same house?

Hallie said...

I love all of the updates Tara! Your kids are getting so big...Layton in preschool, Denton turning 1 and Jensen is 5!?! Such cute little kiddos you have. We sure miss you!! Hope you are feeling well!