He's precious. I'm so glad I finally got to meet him! I'm excited for him and Bridger to be close. It was great seeing you, sad it was so short. Love you!
he is adorable, seriously what a cute little chunk :) good running into you in snowflake! too bad we dont live in az anymore or we would be able to get together. looks like you guys are doing great!
4 comments:
Oh sooooo adorable!
He's precious. I'm so glad I finally got to meet him! I'm excited for him and Bridger to be close. It was great seeing you, sad it was so short. Love you!
Tara he is so cute!!!! It's been awhile since I have talked to you! :o) Hope you're doing good
he is adorable, seriously what a cute little chunk :) good running into you in snowflake! too bad we dont live in az anymore or we would be able to get together. looks like you guys are doing great!
Post a Comment