Tuesday, April 13, 2010

JENSEN'S FIRST SOCCER GAME! 4/10/10

This is Jensen's first time playing soccer. I think Russ and I were more nervous than she was lol. But she did really good for her first game and is catching on. It's a new chapter in our lives going to watch our kids play sports we love it and look forward to more.
JENSEN GOT TO BE THE GOALIE. GOOD THING DAD WAS THERE TO HELP HER OUT ON HER FIRST TIME. lAYTON WANTED TO JOIN IN ON THE FUN.








5 comments:

Tammy said...

Oh my how time flies. She was just born wasn't she? Love the soccer and the Easter pics. They're are all sooooo cute. The baby is getting chubby in his cheeks already.

Traci Butler said...

Oh my heck! I can't believe she is old enough to play soccor! How cute, and I love the Easter pictures.

Hallie said...

That is so cute that Jensen plays soccer! It looks like Jensen and Layton had a good Easter and I love the pics of Denton, he is sooo cute! Your birth announcement is adorable too!

Courtney said...

Way to go Jensen! That's so fun. Wish we lived down there so we could come watch her play too

Mckay and Sherry said...

Thats too cute. I will have to come and watch her next time. She looked super cute out there