Thursday, March 18, 2010

DENTON GLEN MILLS




Born: Saturday March 13th, 2010


Time: 3:53pm


6lbs 12oz


20 inches


Dr. Deanna Bullaro-Anderer

Happy Mama and Baby


One Happy Family!
Grandma Mills


Grandpa Mills


Big Sis & Denton

We arrived at the hospital 5am in the morning for me to be induced. I couldn't sleep all night I was so anxious. When it was 4am I was up and making sure I had everything I needed to go to the hospital. We headed to the hospital and I couldn't believe today was the day. Baby Number 3 wow! Well once I was dilated to a 4 I went right to a 9 not even 5min after Denton was ready to come into this world. Pushed 3 times and there he was it went so fast. They placed Denton on my lap right when he came out and it amazing to see him. He is PERFECT! We are so blessed to have such healthy beautiful kids.
Jensen is soo happy to be a big sister to two brothers and Layton is excited to have a baby brother. They always want to hold Denton and give him lot's of love. Russ and I couldn't be more happier to have another child. Russ loves that he can get the kids to do anything by say you can hold Denton if you take a shower or whatever he needs them to do. lol He told me I can use that on the kids and they will listen. Yeah well see. But I'll have to say this week has been relaxing and quite easy thanks to.
Tammy my mother in law. She has stayed and helped with the kids. She has made meals and stayed up with Denton at night so I can sleep. We are so grateful for her she's amazing. I don't know what I'm going to do when she goes. Thank you Tammy for all you have done We Love You! Miss having you here.

6 comments:

Traci Butler said...

Cute pics and you are right - he is perfect! I love that cute little boy!! Congrats. Call if you need the older kids to come play. I bet you will be pretty tired these next few months!

Chance and Sarah said...

He is such a cutie pie. We need to get together again. I'm off for 5 days starting Thursday. We'll give you a call.

Tammy said...

Way to post so soon after delivery new mommy. You must have more time on your hands than you know what to do with....NOT! Such a wonderful little family you and Russell have. Loved being with all of you this past week. He is a precious baby and I love the name you chose too.

Hallie said...

He is so adorable! I can't wait to see him! I think it is so cute that Jensen and Layton love holding him and love having a little brother. Gotta love that Grandma...she is quite the helper isn't she? I'm lucky she lives right down the road! I'm glad she got to come and help you out! Congrats you guys!!

Marisa and Rob said...

Congratulations!!!! He is too cute!!! Love the pictures :o)

Lindsay said...

3 pushes..your a pro now geez! He is too cute! Congrats!! I cant wait to meet him!