Oh and yes on his feet are pink shoes he loves to wear boots mine, Jensen's any shoe that isn't his. I really need to get him some cowboy boots. He likes that he can put them on himself.
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Favorite Things!
Layton loves to get all his toys out and stack them on our couch. It's so funny and if you take one of them off he knows and will put it back. Doesn't play with them on the couch just wants to see how many he can get on the couch.
Oh and yes on his feet are pink shoes he loves to wear boots mine, Jensen's any shoe that isn't his. I really need to get him some cowboy boots. He likes that he can put them on himself.
Oh and yes on his feet are pink shoes he loves to wear boots mine, Jensen's any shoe that isn't his. I really need to get him some cowboy boots. He likes that he can put them on himself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment