Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Castle's & Coasters

Jensen is right by chad wearing the blue shirt. First rollercoaster ride.Fun times at Castle's and Coasters! I've always wanted to go and check this place out. It was hot but fun. I found out Jensen has no fear of rides so went on all of them except the large roller coaster. I was the chicken lol! It has been forever. We went on this one called The Sea Dragon. Yeah I wanted to cry. But really tried to keep it cool. So Jensen wouldn't get scared. When we got off. Jensen says "that was really fun" Me I hated it never again. lol Lil Layton on the other hand just wouldn't stay seated he wanted to stand on every kid ride I tried putting him on.
Well we were all so hot poor Layton had a red face. So they have this log ride there like the one at Disney land. I thought hey we should all go on that get some water on us and cool off. Forgot yeah the log goes up higher. ( Silly me) So long story we get on. At first the lady getting us into the log wasn't sure if Layton was big enough. So I was like OK that's fine but he was tall enough. So she let us go. We start going up to the top to slash down. k first one scared me and Layton didn't no what was going to happen. But seemed a lil scared so we get up higher and I'm yelling at this guy that is at the top that works there and telling him I think its to scary for my son. I want off he tells me its faster down. I yell back I feel like We will fall out b/c this one is much higher up of a fall straight down no buckle over ur waste nothing. Well here goes we go down survived but I was about in tears I fell into the side of the log. B/c I really felt like I would fall out. Anyways I really felt like the worse mom ever taking him on this ride. Other than that it was fun and my kids are still alive and kicking. (I am too lol)

2 comments:

Hallie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mills Family said...

Tara you sound like me, you terrible mom you...ha ha, thats too funny. Castle's & Coasters sounds way fun Tyler and I will have to take our kids sometime.