My lil guy is growing oh so fast! He is now official to go to Nursery. Sunday was his first time. I was a lil nervous because he loves to tackle kids his size when he gives them a hug. Lil on the ruff side bc Jensen doesn't care she plays back. But other than that he a mama's boy. Happy and full of energy!!! I love him a whole bunch.
Thursday, May 14, 2009
18 MONTHS (NURSERY TIME!)
My lil guy is growing oh so fast! He is now official to go to Nursery. Sunday was his first time. I was a lil nervous because he loves to tackle kids his size when he gives them a hug. Lil on the ruff side bc Jensen doesn't care she plays back. But other than that he a mama's boy. Happy and full of energy!!! I love him a whole bunch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I love it when you update Tara. The pics are all so cute. Layton has grown up so fast -already going to nursery. That tub thing is kind of scarey. Reminds me of my boys at that age...WILD! See you all tomorrow...
Post a Comment