So every year we change the theme of our white elephant exchange. This year's theme was a "homemade gift" and for the men, it ended up being just a inexpensive gift. The women made crafts for each other, and as for the men's gifts....the women chose that too! Every year I try to pick something out to "Liven up the party,"something a guy wouldn't normally pick out, but would love to get, lol. This year I picked out red silky play boy bunny sheets. I found them at Ross! For those of you who know me, know that I love Ross, and you can find anything there. Well Mckay ended up with them, it was funny. I'm thinking I'll keep the tradition going on getting unexpected gifts!
Uncle Mckay thought it would be funny to put the sheets on Grandma and Papa Mills bed. They cracked up!
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment