It blows me away how quick he is doing everything! He is such a good little baby, and so much fun to play with. I love it when babies get to his stage!
I wish we could have gone to the lake with you guys when we were there but we had too much to do and not enough time. Thanks for the invite though. P.S. We finally have a blog...tjmillsfamily.blogspot.com Love-Jacque
TARA… I got your blog from Brooke I was so excited to here that you have a blog! I didn’t even know you had a baby, let alone 2 kids! They are to cute. Looks like everything is going good for you guys, how long has it been since I saw you anyways?
5 comments:
It blows me away how quick he is doing everything! He is such a good little baby, and so much fun to play with. I love it when babies get to his stage!
I wish we could have gone to the lake with you guys when we were there but we had too much to do and not enough time. Thanks for the invite though.
P.S. We finally have a blog...tjmillsfamily.blogspot.com
Love-Jacque
K I didn't even know you guys had a boat! Cody just told me! How fun is that!
TARA… I got your blog from Brooke I was so excited to here that you have a blog! I didn’t even know you had a baby, let alone 2 kids! They are to cute. Looks like everything is going good for you guys, how long has it been since I saw you anyways?
Hey, I didn't know you had a blog! And apparently a boat? Cool.
Post a Comment