Wednesday, June 4, 2008

BIG BOY!

Layton is now pulling himself up in his bed. He loves it and jumps up and down about time to lower the mattress.

5 comments:

Amanda C said...

So glad you have a Blog now! I love that pic of Jensen and Chad.

Hallie said...

Good job Tara, you are doing great! I love all of your pictures. It is fun to see since we don't get to see you guys all of the time. Keep up the posting!! :)

BrookeNaomi said...

Tara,
Glad to see you and I both have started one of these :) Very cute background! I wish I'd set up a cute background when I started, I don't know how to do it now without erasing all my posts! Check us out at jbmills.blogspot.com. And let me know what your email is. I don't have it for some reason.
Brooke

Traci Butler said...

You did it! Yay! How stinking cute is this? I really like the new pics you guys got done. Check us out at tmbutler.blogspot.com

Courtney said...

I can't believe he's doing that already! It was so funny to watch him squirm around on the floor at mom and dads and lay on his elbow like a model, that's hilarious!